"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I WANT ONE.....

Lately I have fallen in love
with Tobacco Baskets...

(inseason.com)


This week we are spending time
in North Carolina...
and I really hope that
in our travels we come across
one of these beautiful baskets...

(shoppingcandy.blogspot.com)


So everyone keep your fingers crossed...


(shoppingcandy.blogspot.com)


With any luck I might just
stumble upon one and get
to bring it home!

2 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I really want one too! I wish you good luck in your hunting! :)

Bring Pretty Back said...

I hope you find one! I think sometimes it is the thrill of the hunt too!
I am embarrased to say... I didn't know that is what those baskets were called!
Have a PRETTY day!
Kristin

Related Posts with Thumbnails