"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wine Bottle Chandelier

I was going to show you all the cool things my
girlfriend and I found while away....but my camera
isn't downloading pictures correctly today...so i'm
going to share with you something else we found...

There is this really beautiful store on
St. Simon's Island located in the Redfern Village...
it's called Viola's Market

I about fell over when I walked in and saw this!


They took wine bottles, cut them near the top
and placed a light kit inside...then hung them up
at different heights along the length of the table!


How awesome is that!
Now maybe I have a use for all those
empty wine I mean Pellegrino bottles
I have lying around!

Wouldn't those be great
hanging from a tree in a garden!


3 comments:

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

So pretty! How cool would they be over a bar area or even a spot which you use to serve drinks when entertaining. Fun and interesting!

Ana said...

What a neat idea...Love it! And I agree, they would look great hanging from a tree in the garden.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Bring Pretty Back said...

GORGEOUS hanging from a tree in the garden!
Have a PRETTY day!
Kristin

Related Posts with Thumbnails