"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Daydream Shopping

We have all been home sick this week
and since i'm still trying to finish the
little girls bedroom
i've been online shopping.....
So much FUN!

i've hit them all...
Pottery Barn
Restoration Hardware
Layla Grace
Bella Cottage
and the list goes on!

I only bought one thing...but it wasn't cheap...
and I did kinda cheat....I didn't want to
pay the shipping and handling so I ran
into PBKids long enough to buy it then I left!

But the reason i'm telling you all of this is....

i've been daydream shopping, you know
going on websites and dreaming that if I had
this much money I would buy this..this and this..

I've completely redone my bedroom in my daydream!

I MUST HAVE THIS! 
 Isn't it beautiful

My new duvet....yummy


Lovely....to go at the foot of my bed
Oh did I mention this is a daydream so
therefore this will fit in my new expanded
master suite!


Love this wallpaper...I'm going to redo
the nightstand with it!


How cool is this bird chandelier?
It's going to have to go somewhere in the room.


This print will have to be framed...
but isn't it so dreamy for a bedroom.



Now are you ready for this...
all of this stuff is from


I can't believe it...i've been missing all of this
good stuff cause I never think to look there.

Well, daydream or not
I think I need that wire shelf
Really.... Really.... Badly Need It!

Thanks to Tammy at
I now have a new obsession with
Urban Outfitters!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails