"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pink and Black Bedroom

When my daughter started
Kindergarten three years ago
we redid her room from
baby to little girl. 

I found this sassy little line at Target
that was hot pink and black......
and I built everything around it



I really ran this color combination into the ground


I even went so far as to take the fabric bag the
comforter came in and use it to cover the
chandelier shades


But she loved it.....
until about the time she started second grade
then she changed her mind.  And became very
opinionated on what she wanted to do different.
Since I agreed it was time for a change we have
been in discussions on what she would like.

So for two weeks now we have worked on her room....
it's not finished quite yet.  Hopefully we will
get to Ikea this weekend for the final touches.

Until then here is a sneak peek.....


3 comments:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

That is a pretty peek! I'm liking it...I can't wait to see what you two came up with...her room looks huge!

Bring Pretty Back said...

Ran it into the ground! HILARIOUS!!!
I can not wait to see the transformation!!!
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I am so excited about it!
Have a pretty day !
kristin

Salad Recipes said...

Appreciate you blogging tthis

Related Posts with Thumbnails