"Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on simplicity"


~Plato

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm So EXCITED!!!!!

Our bags are packed and we are
getting ready to hit the road....

COUNTRY LIVING FAIR

HERE WE COME!!!!!!


I am just so darn excited I can't begin to tell you

Food...

Shopping....

Country Living Magazine...

My best'est girlfriend...

and

my favorite Sis-in-law

I think i'm positively gitty with excitement!



I promise to take lots of pictures
of all the really cool things
and show them to you all
when I get back!



(Photos from Country Living)

 
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend...
who knows maybe i'll see you there!

1 comment:

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Have a fabulous time my friend! I wish I was going. Can't wait to see what you come home with.
Londen

Related Posts with Thumbnails